XModGames is a very popular installer that provides us with access to lots of popular games, like Clash of Titans, GTA, Clash of Clans etc. While you can get most of these through the app stores, these are modified versions of the games, providing you with access to premium features without having to pay for them through the apps. These include the ability to slip over levels, unlimited lives, unlimited time and lots of other in-app features that you would otherwise have to pay for.
Image : XmodGames Download Tutorial and Links
You can find out more information by visiting the article below :
How to Download XModGames :
XModGames can be downloaded in multiple ways, one on an iOS device and one on Android devices:
Method 1: Safari Browser [ for iOS ]
This can only be done on your iPhone or iPad using the Safari browser:
- Open Safari browser on your device
- Go to the address bar and type in xmodgamesdownload.com . Tap on Go and wait for our mobile web page to open
- When it does, look at the top right on your iPad or bottom center of the screen on your iPhone and tap on the large UP arrow
- Some new options will load on the screen so tap on Add to Home Screen
- Now you will need to give your app icon a name so type XModGames into the box . Tap on the Add button and then close Safari
- XModGames can now be accessed from your home screen
Video: This demonstrates these steps
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ for iOS ]
Do make sure that these steps are followed correctly to ensure that XModGames is installed properly:
- Open Safari browser and go to this [ link ]
- Wait for the page to load up fully and then click on Directly Install to iOS Device
- Your Settings app opens on the Profile page; click on Install Profile
- If asked to, type your passcode in and Safari browser will open
- Click the link to Install XModGames and then click Install when the confirmation box pops up
- Now Settings will automatically open again, click on Install > Next > Install
- On the last screen, click Done and wait for XModGames to be installed on your device
If this doesn’t work, please go back and follow the steps again to make sure you didn’t miss anything out
Method 3: Android Devices
To use XModGames, your Android device must be rooted. Check out the guide below on how to download XModGames to your Android device today:
XModGames is an excellent way of getting past the in-app purchases and getting premium versions of some of your favorite games for free. However, do be aware that some games are banned from being included in XModGames because of a Fair Play to all usage policy so don’t expect to find everything you are looking for.
Also, we must tell you that, should it be discovered by any game developer that you are using XModGames to play their games, they may ban you from playing through the official app portal and we won’t take any responsibility should this happen.
Stop XModGames Crashing :
Because Apple does not sign the app certificate for XModGames and doesn’t allow it into the app store, they don’t consider it to be a valid app. Because of this, within a few days of you installing it, XModGames will crash, taking down any game that you downloaded with it too. This happens because Apple revokes certificates that they see as invalid and it doesn’t matter how many times you reinstall it; they will continue to revoke the certificate until you download Anti Revoke. This is a VPN app that protects your app certificates and allows you to continue playing your games without interruption. Get more information on downloading Anti Revoke [ext link] at the given link.
Popular XModGames Alternatives :
If XModGames doesn’t have your game in it then have a look at one of these two popular alternatives:
Emus4U app installer is popular with those who miss their games emulators from Cydia. Choose from a range of emulators that offer some of the best old-school console games for playing on your device, along with paid content for free, tweaks and a few modified apps too. Click the given link for a guide on how to download Emus4U [ext link] today.
This is another installer with some of the more popular games emulator in it, including some different ones from Emus4U mentioned above. You can also choose from lots of paid content for free, some modified apps like Spotify++ and Snapchat++ and a few Cydia only tweaks too. Follow the link for more information and an Emu4iOS [ext link] download guide.
That aside, XModGames is definitely worth a look so download it and tell us what you think. Follow us on Facebook and we’ll keep you up to date.